BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS – TOURERS, TENTS AND MOTOR HOMES
Please keep a copy to refer to for your reference.
Telephone reservations will be held for 7 days only, pending receipt of your completed booking form and deposit cheque/postal order.
- Booking is recommended and is essential at peak season and Bank Holidays.
- The booking is between the owners of the park and the person signing the booking form The person who signs the booking form will be responsible for all persons included in the booking and should ensure they are aware of the booking conditions. Bookings are not transferable.
- Families and couples only. No bookings are accepted from single sex groups, or parties where majority of members are under 25 years of age (except in families).
- To meet the current fire safety regulations it is important we know the size of your unit. We have a limited number of large pitches. Please have the and and of your unit and the number of people in the party when you book. Extra large tents may be required to book 2 pitches.
- Pitches are available from 12 noon on day of arrival until 10am on day of departure.
- The payment of the FULL BALANCE is due on arrival at the park. Please note we cannot accept card payments. Cheques to be made payable to Mrs S. Dean.
If you wish to cancel a booking please do so in writing at least 2 weeks before commencement of the booking. The deposit fee is non refundable or transferable. (In the event of any cancellation of any booking by the park operator the liability will be limited to the refund on any monies paid).
5. LATE ARRIVALS
Please notify us if you are expecting to arrive after 6pm. Please note we do not accept arrivals after 9pm or dusk whichever is earlier.
These are permitted on the touring park subject to the following conditions. Dogs are to be kept on a lead and must be strictly under control at all times. Any fouling must be cleared up without delay. Please advise number of dogs when booking.
7. FIRE REGULATIONS
- All units to follow pitching instructions to ensure a safe distance between units, units incorrectly positioned will be asked to move.
- Camp fires and open fires are not allowed on the site.
- Portable BBQ’s are permitted but must be kept off the grass.
- Gas appliances and BBQ’s must not be used in tents or awnings.
8. DAMAGE, LOSS AND NUISANCE
- The person signing the booking form accepts that the supervision of children, babies, dogs and adults requiring care remains their responsibility at all times.
- No access is allowed into the farm, buildings and fields as these are not under control of park owner. Ball games and cycling are not permitted on the static park, only on the Touring field.
- We have a ‘Quiet Site Policy’ and require noise to be kept to a minimum between 10pm and 9am. Persons making excessive noise at any time will be asked to leave.
- If in the opinion of the site operator any person from the party is behaving unreasonably, or causing nuisance or damage to other parties or park property then the contract will be discharged and you will be requested to leave the park. No refunds will be given.
We do not accept responsibility for the personal property (including pets), car or the cars contents belonging to the Hirer or any member of the party during their occupancy.